Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for Admission into National Diploma Programmes of The Oke-Ogun Polytechnic, Saki (Posted On Topsgist.com.ng) for the year 2019/2020 session in the following Schools:
- School of Engineering
- School of Science
- School of Environmental Studies
- School of Financial Management Studies
- School of Business and communication Studies
- Candidates applying for the National Diploma Programmes must have attempted the 2019/2020 Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) and obtained a score that is not below 120. (Posted On Topsgist.com.ng)
- Candidates that have made The Institution their 1st choice
- Candidates who are interested in changing their first choice of institution to The Oke-Ogun Polytechnic, Saki are eligible to apply and are advised to do the change of Institution with the Joint Admissions and Matriculation Board (JAMB).
ASPIRANTS WHATSAPP GROUP
Click Here To Join The TOPSGIST 2019/2020 ASPIRANTS GROUP FOR BOTH ND & HND APPLICANTS
No Specified Date Yet But we Urge To Act Fast as there wont be much time. (Posted On Topsgist.com.ng)
#2,500 + #300 (Bank Charges) = #2,800 (with Café Charges Should not be more than 3500)
METHOD OF APPLICATION
- Access the Admission Portal.
- Click On the ND Full-time Programme. (Posted On Topsgist.com.ng)
- Create an account by filling your basic information and click then register button.(Posted On Topsgist.com.ng)
- Once the registration form is successfully submitted, a validation email containing a generated email, password and an activation link is sent to your inbox. Click on the activation link to validate your account. (Posted On Topsgist.com.ng)
- After Successful Registration, You will be Displayed a Success Registration Message and a Link to Proceed to Login Your Account.(Posted On Topsgist.com.ng)
- Proceed to the login page and log in with the generated credentials sent to your email address. If you are unable to login, just click on re-validate in which you will be required to drop your email and phone number.
- The next step is to pay your application fee via the application fee menu available on the left hand side of the portal.
- Upon successful payment, your application form is made available to be filled and submitted.
- Print a copy of your application form.
NOTE: In Case you need any Assistance/Enquiry In Obtaining Your Application Form In The School, You Can Contact us via Call/WhatsApp 09062304060 or Click Here To Join The TOPSGIST 2019/2020 ASPIRANTS GROUP FOR BOTH ND & HND APPLICANTS.
Always Add Copyright of Topsgist.com.ng when sharing on other Platforms. Thanks.